Afford LASIK with Our Guaranteed Pricing
We believe that excellent LASIK care from experienced medical professionals should be affordable to everyone. At Joffe, you can save 30%-40% on Custom LASIK while also getting the best in laser technology.
Many other LASIK clinics would like you to believe that you “get what you pay for” when it comes to LASIK care and outcomes. At Joffe Custom LASIK, the truth is, you CAN get the best in laser technology, experienced doctors AND great value.
Our goal is to provide the life-changing benefits of natural 20/20 vision at a price that is affordable to as many people as possible, without “cutting corners” when it comes to the things that matter; medical care and the patient experience.
So how do we make Custom LASIK so affordable?
- We like treating patients!:
- We like treating patients and seeing their lives changed in a matter of hours; it is deeply gratifying and a lot of fun. We simply would rather treat more patients at a lower price than our competitors.
- We don’t “hide” costs in our standard price:
- Many LASIK clinics offer LASIK for as much as $2,300 per eye that “includes everything”. However, what patients don’t realize is that the clinic’s cost are “wrapped into” the standard price for every patient, whether you use those services or not.
- We have a great referral base:
- We are very proud to say that we have a large patient referral base, which is a great sign of the care and visual outcomes we provide. It also means that we don’t have to spend as much money on advertising, which lowers our costs and the price we offer patients.
- Keeping advertising at a low level:
- At Joffe, we invest in as little advertising as possible so we can keep our costs low, which in turn allows us to lower our Everyday Affordable Price.
- We don’t have expensive contracts with laser manufacturers:
- We made a strategic decision early on to lease our laser systems instead of purchasing. This gives us the freedom to treat patients at the price we want, not based on the amount of a large loan that has to be paid back monthly.
- We don’t answer to corporate stockholders:
- Joffe MediCenter is owned and operated by the Joffe family, who has over 20 years’ experience in the LASIK industry. This means there are no corporate pressures to increase profit margin or to appease board members and stockholders. This allows us to truly treat the patient as our first priority.